You can make light, fluffy pancakes without eggs or milk. If you have some type of food allergy such as an egg allergy, you do not need to give up eating the foods that you love just because you cannot eat eggs or milk. You can use this basic recipe for vegan pancakes, even if you have an egg or milk allergy.
Recipe for Vegan Pancakes
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/4 cups water
1 tablespoon oil
Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Then, combine the water and oil in a small bowl. Stir liquid into the flour mixture, mixing just until moist. Simply ignore any lumps in the batter. Drop batter onto a lightly oiled grill until the edges are light brown and dry. Flip each pancake and cook the other side until light brown.
Recipe for Gluten-Free Vegan Pancakes
2/3 cup gluten-free oat flour, finely ground
Pinch of salt
Almond or coconut milk
3 tablespoons oil
Mix the flour and salt, then add enough milk so that the mixture has the consistency of pancake batter. Stir in oil. A cast-iron skillet works well for these pancakes, but you can also use a non-stick skillet that is sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. It works best if you use oil in a cast-iron skillet. Preheat the skillet on medium-high heat. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Fresh fruit toppings can be made in your own kitchen with very little trouble. After washing strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or other fruit, slice into small pieces. Sprinkle with sugar or stevia before you begin to make your pancakes. Stir, cover the bowl, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Peanut-Free Foods You Will Enjoy
- Craving Chocolate? Here is Some Delicious Peanut-Free Chocolate Just For You
- Here Are Some Tasty Peanut Butter Alternatives
- Enjoy These Favorite Peanut-Free Ice Creams
- Peanut-Free Cookies You Can Indulge In And Ones You Should Avoid
- Make A Delectable Cake With These Peanut-Free Cake Mixes
- Here’s What To Look For When Buying Peanut-Free Chocolate Chips
- Peanut-Free Snacks That Your Kids Will Enjoy
- Deliciously Delectable Peanut-Free Desserts
- Here are Some of the Best Peanut-Free Cakes
- How To Indulge In Peanut-Free Cupcakes