September 28, 2023

Boy Saves Friend with Food Allergy

by admin in Videos0 Comments

A 7-year-old boy saved his friend with a food allergy. The boy was with his friend at lunch and noticed him acting strange after the friend, who is allergic to tree nuts, accidentally ate some Nutella.http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/iframe?pf_id=1&show_title=0&va_id=4017591&windows=1

More Videos

Peanut Allergy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}